How many of you can call themselves experienced ice cream lovers?
I love ice cream. Especially the healthy ones.
Is there a healthy ice cream?
Of course. Has anybody told you that there is a healthy version of everything?
Maybe it won’t taste like it, but you will enjoy every last bit of it.
The banana ice cream you are going to see below is something you would want to eat every day.
I’m addicted to ice cream. It’s my secret way of staying fit and healthy during the summer.
It fits my diet, and I’m euphoric about it.
Everything is healthy if you need to eat it properly.
Now, the recipe:
- Two frozen bananas
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
Optional Add-Ins: (choose a favorite)
- Chocolate: 2 -3 tsp. cacao powder
- Chocolate Almond Butter: 2-3 tsp. Cacao powder + 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- Carob: 2-3 tsp. Carob powder
- Dates: 3-4 pitted dates + 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Strawberry Mint: 1 cup frozen strawberries + six mint leaves
- Coconut: 1 Tbsp. coconut butter or shredded coconut
- Almond Ginger: 1 Tbsp. Almond butter or 1 Tbsp. almonds + 1/2 inch piece peeled ginger
Extremely easy. Combine all ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until you “sense” that ice cream smoothness.
Don’t forget to let your friends know about this awesome recipe.