Are you ready to part ways with your lipstick? This natural coconut oil scrub will help you bring back the natural color of your lips. I know lot of women who are tired of wearing lipstick.
I’m going to start with a few of my colleagues. They will be happy for my discovery.
Waking up in the morning and putting lipstick while getting ready for work is something they don’t appreciate much. However, we are women and somehow, we need to do that if we want to look ready and fresh.
Well, it comes out that some women don’t appreciate exposing their lips all the time and using lipstick.
That’s why I’m here to show you a magic trick how to make your lips look naturally pink.
The coconut oil scrub you are going to see below is something you would want to use on daily basis.
It’s simple because you can get it ready to use in a couple of minutes.
Let’s go through the steps:
Step #1: Eliminating Dark Layers
- Mix one teaspoon coconut oil with one teaspoon sea salt in a bowl
- Put the mixture on your lips using a cotton ball
- Massage mixture on your lips with your fingers in circular motion
- Can you feel your lips becoming softer?
- Rinse the lips with a washcloth and pat them dry
Step #2: The Daily Lip Balm
- Mix 1 tbsp. olive oil with ¾ tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. coconut oil in small jar with a lid
- Use this daily lip balm throughout the day whenever your lips need the necessary hydration
- I would add some essential oil for a better smell
Step #3: The Night Lip Balm
- Take out the oil of Vitamin E capsule and put it on your lips
Don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below and share the coconut oil scrub and the lip balms with your friends.
Source: Woman’s Energy