The hot days are coming, probably, and you won’t want to walk around with cracked and dry feet.
It’s time to do something about it because looking ugly is not the only thing.
They could lead to pain and infection in rare cases. A few factors could work against you to prevent you from having those beautiful smooth feet. These are dry air, lack of moisture, workout routines, tight shoes, improper foot care, long-standing, aging, unhealthy diet, and more.
There is an easy solution to this condition. You can visit a spa or nail salon once in two weeks, and you will be able to achieve the perfect look.
However, these procedures could cost a fortune.
Another solution is to buy some creams and scrubs from the beauty salon and do the process home. These crèmes can be expensive, as well and probably not as effective as you want them to be.
So, this got me thinking, is there anything else you can do?
OF course. Let’s see what nature has stored for us this time.
The baking soda mixture for cracked and dry feet you are going to see below is recommended for this condition. The essential oils will rejuvenate the skin and revive your feet. On top of that, it will moisturize the skin and prevent it from further bacteria that could attack you.
Fans of all natural and DIY beauty products will love this one.
Here is the baking soda mixture to heal cracked and dry feet.
- Pour 4-5 liters of water in a bucket
- 3 tbsp. of baking soda
- Epsom salt
- Lavender Oil
- Soft scrub sponge
- Pour the baking soda in the bucket along with the water
- Mix well and let the baking soda dissolve
- Add drops of lavender oil
- Soak up the feet in this solution for 20 minutes
- After this, run the underside using a soft scrub sponge
- When you are done with this, coat the feet with your favorite glycerin moisturizer.
- Put on socks to seal your mixture
- Repeat the process for a few times in a week
I hope this will help you.
READ NEXT: Homemade Sugar Scrub For Shining Feet
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.
Source: Best Healthy Guide