I’m not so much into marketing or designing, but I found this really interesting.
Not from the marketing perspective. It’s interesting how I’ve been watching these logos probably my whole life and I never noticed something strange about them.
Take the amazon logo for example. It clearly says amazon and there is nothing strange about it here.
Well, there is a secret in it and you will see it below.
If you want to open up a small business, you need to have a logo that will stay saved deeply in people’s minds.
Your logo needs to be the first picture they will see in their mind when they want to buy or do something in your area.
This is really tough to achieve, but using your imagination and finding a very good designer that will bring your ideas on “paper” will make everything possible.
This doesn’t mean that you need to make a logo, set it up on your business and leave it like that.
You can upgrade it whenever you like.
At least, this is what these big brands did for the past couple of decades.
Check out the logos and plus there is a video below that will explain things up.
1. The VA represents analog waveform, and the IO symbolizes binary code
2. Everything from A-Z
3. A cute smiley face. That’s just the ‘G’ of Goodwill
4. The birds, or the animal faces?
5. Can you notice the Spartan or is the golfer everything you see?
6. A tribute Coca Cola’s European locations with its white font where each “O” crosses to represent the flag of Denmark
7. The peacock amount on the rainbow of colors means encompassing all the people from all walks of life, all over the globe.
Now, the video:
Sharing something with your friends has never been easier. Just click on the sharing buttons below and that’s it.