Back at it again with the natural remedies for removing phlegm and mucus. It seems that a lot of people are having difficulties with this condition and that’s why I’m going to push these solutions for all of you to find what it works.
When the mucus and phlegm build up in the nasal passages or throat, the feeling is awful and disguising. The experience is bad because you are feeling that a persistent cough, and sometimes you feel trouble breathing or feel tightness in the chest.
This condition usually shows up with the cold. It’s something we all experience no matter how healthy we strive to be.
However, when the phlegm and mucus attack you, don’t reach out in the medicine cabinet to find the medications that will give you side effects.
Many natural remedies will solve the problem, and further protect you from this ever happening to you again.
The 5 Natural Remedies that Will Remove Phlegm and Mucus
The ginger is a natural decongestant and antihistamine. It’s full of antibacterial and antiviral properties that will strengthen up the immune system and get rid of illnesses.
Here is a ginger tea that will help you:
- 6-7 ginger slices
- One teaspoon of honey
- One teaspoon of black peppercorn
- 2 cups of water
- Heat the water in a pan and add the ingredients except for the honey
- Cover the pan and let it boil up to 1 minute
- Lower the heat
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes until the mixture gets its yellow color
- Strain the tea and add the honey
- Drink 2-3 times a day to soothe the congestion
Honey and Lemon
There is no need to talk about this combo. It’s a natural bomb of antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties that will treat you right.
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of honey
- Take a bowl and mix the ingredients well
- Drink three times a day to relieve congestion
Apple Cider Vinegar
This natural remedy will maintain the healthy pH balance while preventing excess mucus production. Dissolve one tablespoon of unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. Drink this 2-3 times a day to solve the issue.
The active compound in the turmeric, curcumin, has very powerful medicine properties. It does a great job destroying the harmful bacteria that makes you sick. Add a little bit of salt to the mix to relieve a sore throat.
- 1 Teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- One glass of warm water
- Mix the turmeric with the water
- Add the salt and stir well
- Gargle with the solution
- Repeat this procedure up to 4 times a day to loosen mucus and reduce phlegm
It will clear your airways and loosen up mucus and phlegm in your throat.
- 4-5 cups of boiling water
- ½ teaspoon of thyme
- ½ teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Add the thyme and rosemary to the hot water
- Lean over the bowl and start inhaling the steam
- Put a towel over your head to get the steam go directly to your face
- Repeat this procedure 3-4 times a day
Awesome. Now you won’t leave the mucus and phlegm a chance to stay for long.
Don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below and share this with people in need.
Source: David Wolfe