Cavities make your mouth look like you’ve never brushed your teeth. We all strive for the perfect laugh with teeth, opened mouth and everything.
Come on. There are times when you want to laugh so hard, but you don’t want to show the damage in your mouth.
You can go to your dentist to “brush” it out, but usually, that method is pretty expensive.
Let’s leave that as the last option. I want you to try all of these three methods for healing cavities.
All of them contain the ingredients you can find in the nearest grocery store or a market for healthy food and products.
In a couple of days, you are going to be able to notice the first results. You won’t want to stop there. These methods for cavities don’t have any unknown side effects or something like that.
Check again to see if you are intolerant to some of the ingredients.
Method #1: Coconut Oil, Clove Oil, Turmeric, and Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon of Turmeric
- 2 Drops of Clove Oil
- a Pinch of Salt
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl
- Apply the mixture to your toothbrush
- Brush your teeth gently while targeting the cavities area as much as possible
- Rinse the teeth with lukewarm water
Method #2: Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, Dried Mint Powder, and Peppermint Essential Oil
- One drop of Peppermint Oil
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Drops of Lemon Juice
- ¼ Teaspoon of the Peppermint Essential Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Apply the mixture on your toothbrush and repeat the same procedure as method #1
- Leave it on your teeth for 3 minutes
- Rinse your teeth with lukewarm water
Method #3: Licorice Root Powder, Activated Charcoal, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, and Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
- ¼ Teaspoon of Licorice Root Powder
- 1 Drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
- Mix all of these ingredients in a bowl
- Repeat the same procedure like Method #1 and #2.
- Let the mixture sit on your teeth for about three minutes and rinse with lukewarm water
- After this, you can brush your teeth with the same toothbrush once again and rinse with lukewarm water.
There you have it. I hope you will say goodbye to the cavities once and for all.
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.
Source: Life Advancer