These pinched nerve solutions come at the right moment as a client of mine was complaining about something like this.
If you feel a pressure on the lumbar nerve root, you probably have the pinched nerve. It often results in pain in certain parts of the sciatic nerve like:
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
The characteristics of sciatica are leg pain, numbness, weakness, or tingling sensation that you can feel in the lower back through the buttock and all the way down to the back of one leg.
Probably the worst thing about the pain is that it can be continuous and severe. Your movements will become challenging and limited. As an addition to this, the pain is even stronger during the night.
After a whole day of standing, sitting, coughing, walking, sneezing, stressing, and more, the night is when the muscles relax and the pain is here to ruin everything.
The treatment of sciatica comes in the form of pinched nerve solutions like these two exercises. There are painkillers prescribed by your doctor that take the pain away momentarily.
What I have here are two simple exercises for muscle stretching that go along with the standard treatment. We hope your sciatica pain will go away faster.
Here are the effectively pinched nerve solutions:
Exercise no.1: Feeling the Ache
- Lie down on the floor.
- Bend the aching leg
- Pull it slightly towards the shoulder
- When you start feeling the stretch, stay in that position for 30 seconds to one minute
- Straighten your legs and take a short break
- Repeat this procedure at least two times.
Exercise no.2: Supine Position
- Lie down on the floor
- Bend your knees
- Pull them towards the chest slowly
- Make sure you don’t raise the buttocks from the floor
- Cross the legs and pull the healthy leg using your hand
- Stay in the position for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Release your legs and return to the starting position
- Do at least two repetitions
These exercises come with other benefits as stretching all muscles and activation your body muscles. They will improve blood circulation and remove muscle stagnation.
Congratulations. You just made your first step towards recovery.
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.
Source: Daily Health keeper