Stop with the thoughts that love is gone with the breakup of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Love still exists, and other Hollywood couples could prove that.
In fact, they are here longer than the love story of Brangelina.
People take examples of these love connections between two celebrities, but they can’t imagine how it is to live under the radar of the media all the time.
I’m sure many of the celebrities desperately want to spend a year not being one and live as a regular person.
They would love a privacy like that.
I’ve heard a singer back in the days saying that while all people imagine themselves and want to be famous, we are all dreaming to be just like regular people.
Don’t believe everything you see on camera.
Here. Take Brad and Angelina for example. They were smiling, loving, caring, and so much more in front of the camera.
No one knew that their marriage is falling apart.
The camera shows one thing while the walls of their home show something different.
I’ve read lots of comments how the real love is over and people, especially female teenagers, saying the actual example of marriage is gone with the Brangelina break up.
I couldn’t help myself but laugh at that.
On the contrary, love exists, and they can take an example from their parents, grandparents, closer family or even long and fruitful marriages.
If you still want a celebrity couple to tell you that love does exist, check out these proofs:
1. Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness
2. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith
3. Meryl Streep and Don Gummer
4. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos
5. Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo
6. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
7. Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller
8. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell
9. Sting and Trudie Styler
10. Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso
11. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick
12. Victoria and David Beckham
13. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham
14. Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick
15. Tina Turner and Erwin Bach
16. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
17. Colin and Livia Firth
18. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard
See? – Told you so.
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends. Make them believe again!